- Give yourself a career edge
- Fast track your studies with Masters level expertise
- Save on time and save on fees
- Join Australia’s largest university and our global partners
- Get where you want to be sooner!
What are the options?
Bachelor of Arts
Master of Communication and Media Studies
Master of Cultural and Creative Industries
Master of International Development Practice
Master of International Relations
Master of International Sustainable Tourism Management
Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies (4.5 yrs)
Master of Journalism
Master of Tourism
The Masters in the vertical double degree must be related to your Bachelor of Arts major. Find which Masters you can do in relation to majors below:
- BA entry students: ATAR of 90+ and a 75% average at completion of 96 points from the BA.
- Existing BA students: A 75% average at the completion of 96 credit points of studies from their BA and required pre-requisites units to progress into level 4 or 5 year units.