Monash Arts recognises the importance of international study experiences for our students and actively encourages students to take up the opportunities to study overseas as part of their Monash Arts degree.
How to Apply
To organise your international experience, you will be working with both Monash Abroad and Arts Learning Abroad.
Arts Learning Abroad will assist you to determine when you can study overseas and to choose a program that best fits with your academic studies. Monash Abroad will assist you to apply for the program and obtain funding.
All students must apply for credit prior to departure and cannot receive retrospective credit for a program completed overseas.
Funding and Financial Assistance
Students may be eligible for financial assistance and government funding.
- OS-Help Loan - $3000 < $7764*
- Monash Abroad Travel Scholarship - $500 < $2500
- Monash Malaysia Package - < $4000
- New Colombo Plan Mobility Funding - $2500 < $6000**
- New Colombo Plan Scholarships
- Monash Global Scholarship - $4000
- Monash Global Equity Grant - $2500 < $4000
- Global Scholars Program - $3000
* Students who have achieved less than 48 credit points by time of loan application assessment (approx. 6 weeks prior to the program commencement date) and students who are not enrolled full-time under the Bachelors degree during their international experience (eg. Diploma students) are not eligible for the OS-Help Loan.
** Allocated to specific programs. Please refer to program pages for information on funding allocation.
All outgoing students will receive complementary travel insurance. To view the coverage, visit the Insurance Services website.
Interested in Arts Study Abroad? Register your details to be the first to know when information on your study abroad program of interest opens for applications.
Arts Learning Abroad Coordinator (Faculty-led Programs)
- email@example.com | +61 3 9905 8743 (Clayton)
- Please contact for:
- Faculty-led Programs
- Semester in Prato
Arts Learning Abroad Coordinator (Exchange and Non-Monash Programs)
- firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 3 9902 0296 (Clayton)
- Please contact for:
- Intercampus Exchange
- Intensive Language Programs (besides Italian in Prato)
- Semester-length and Short-term Non-Monash Programs