|Program Type||Faculty-Led Program|
– LATE APPLICATIONS STILL BEING ACCEPTED –
For this unit, you have the option to undertake one of two projects:
At the conclusion of the project, students will return and undertake a number of online academic activities to help you develop an in-depth understanding of social entrepreneurship.
|Pre-departure Session (Compulsory)||October 2017|
|40K Overseas Dates||December 2017 or January 2018|
|Project Everest Overseas Dates||December 2017|
|40K||$2, 600 + a fundraising commitment|
|Project Everest||$2, 820|
|Included in Program Fee||Potential Additional Costs|
|Check with program providers||International Return Flights* + associated transfers|
|Police check / working with children’s check|
|Some meals and/or spending money|
* Please note, students should not book flights until after your application has been endorsed by the Faculty and the Faculty has confirmed the program will be going ahead.
New Colombo Plan
There are New Colombo Plan Mobility Grants of $3,000 available if you choose to select 40K as your overseas program provider.
Funding will be distributed to eligible students who apply and are accepted into the program.
Please note this $3,000 grant is available for 40K Globe program only!
- Loans: There are a number of loans available to assist you in financing your overseas study program.
- Travel Insurance: All outgoing students will receive complementary travel insurance.
- Tuition Fees: Monash students will be charged fees according to their verified funding status. This fee will appear on your Monash Fee Statement. Non-Monash students must contact email@example.com to enquire about tuition fees.
- Refund Policy: Please check with individual program providers to confirm refund policy.
How to Apply
First round of applications closed on 31 August. Late Applications will be considered.
1. Read the full application process
- Can’t go this time around? Register your Expression of Interest for the program here.
Monash Faculty of Arts application process
You must apply through Monash first.
Once Arts Global Programs have confirmed your acceptance into the unit, we will advise you on how to complete the application process with your nominated program provider.
Do not apply through program providers until we confirm you have been accepted into the unit!