Fast track your degree and study 6 or 12 credit points intensively over your Summer or Winter holidays. Arts Study Tours run for 2 – 4 weeks and there are units offered all around the world.
Check out your options below!
See where in the world our Arts students studied in 2016.
How to Apply
- Start planning at least 1 year in advance
- Start saving! Upfront payments are required, and loans and scholarships will not be available before the program fee due dates. Make sure you have sufficient funds available.
- Check that you meet the eligibility requirements for Arts Study Tours
- Request a course progression check online from Arts Student Services. Use the comments section to ask “Will [Unit code and Title] fit my course progression?”
- Double degree student? You must also obtain written approval from your Managing Faculty and provide this to Arts Global Programs at the time of your application.
- Non Arts Degree? You must obtain written approval from the Managing Faculty of your course
- Have the following things prepared for the Pre-Decision stage of your application through MAP
- a scanned copy of your passport to upload
- a copy of your course progression check to upload
- consider your need to apply for an OS HELP Loan
- your personal statement of maximum 250 words which must specifically address the following questions:
- why would you like to undertake this program?
- what do you hope to learn from this program?
- how do you plan to manage the intensive study workload? List the strategies and resources you would use.
- when group dynamics become uncomfortable, what strategies do you put in place to maintain a positive experience?
- your bank account details. Your Monash Abroad Scholarship, OS HELP Loan, and any other scholarships will be paid into this account.
- pay the deposit* of your program fee via shop.monash. You must pay this BEFORE you can submit your application.
- After you have submitted your application through MAP, you can check the status of your application through ‘My Inbox’ or ‘My Applications’
- You will receive an email from the Arts Global Programs notifying you of the outcome of your application (approx 2 weeks after the application closing date)
- You will need to log back into MAP to complete additional Post Decision steps to commit to the program
- You will also receive an approval email from Monash Abroad which will confirm the details of your Monash Abroad Travel Scholarship, OS HELP Loan and Complimentary Travel Insurance
- You will be manually enrolled by Arts Global Programs
- You will receive your Monash Abroad Travel Scholarship and OS-HELP Loan (if applicable) approximately 2-4 weeks before departure**
- All students must attend a compulsory pre-departure session approximately 4 weeks before departure***
- Download the Respect.Now.Always app before departure
*Please note that the deposit is not refundable except in the case that your application is not successful. Read the full refund procedure.
**Upfront payments must be made, these loans and scholarships will not be available before the program fee due dates
***Arts Study Tours have a minimum number of students to be able to go ahead. Students should not make any travel arrangements until the Faculty has endorsed their application and confirmed the program will be going ahead.
- Scholarships: There are many scholarships available to you. Find out what you’re eligible for!
- Loans: There are a number of loans available to assist you in financing your overseas study program.
- Travel Insurance: All outgoing students will receive complementary travel insurance.
- Tuition Fees: Monash students will be charged fees according to their verified funding status. This fee will appear on your Monash Fee Statement. Non-Monash students must contact email@example.com to enquire about tuition fees.
- Refund Procedure: Please read our refund procedure carefully before applying.