Credit points: 6
Location: Monash Prato Centre, Italy
Coordinator: Asher Flynn
Program type: Arts Semester in Prato
– APPLICATIONS CLOSED –
The unit introduces students to the study of human rights in the sphere of criminal justice and criminology. The unit will trace the impact of human rights across the differing phases of the achievement of justice in criminal justice systems. Focusing on a specific rights as case studies it will contrast national and international definitions of human rights in understanding responses to crime: including policing, court processes, prosecution and punishment.
|2017 Sem 2 Program||2018 Sem 2 Program|
|Pre-Departure Session (Compulsory)||17 May 2017||May 2018|
|Overseas Dates||25 September – 20 October 2017 (Block 1)||24 September – 19 October 2018 (Block 1)|
|Results||Check here||Check here|
|Deposit (Paid on application)||$300|
|Balance (Paid on acceptance into program)||$0|
|Included in Program Fee||Additional Costs|
|Site entrance fees||All Meals|
|Parliamo Course||Spending Money|
|International Return Flights + transfers*|
|Tuition Fees (see below)|
*Please note, students should not book flights until after your application has been approved by the Faculty and the Faculty has confirmed the program will be going ahead.
**Students participating in the Semester in Prato program must stay in Prato during their program dates. Arts Global Programs will assist you in booking this accommodation AFTER you have been accepted into the program.
- Loans: There are a number of loans available to assist you in financing your overseas study program.
- Travel Insurance: All outgoing students will receive complementary travel insurance.
- Tuition Fees: Monash students will be charged fees according to their verified funding status. This fee will appear on your Monash Fee Statement. Non-Monash students must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about tuition fees.
- Refund Policy: Please read our refund policy carefully before applying.
How to Apply
Applications will open in November/December 2017.
1. Read the full application process.
2. Link to application form will be provided here once applications have opened. Submit your expression of interest for the 2018 program.