|Credit Points||6 credit points|
|Location||Monash Prato Centre , Italy|
|Coordinators||Dr Samuele Grassi|
|Program Type||Arts Semester in Prato|
– APPLICATIONS CLOSED –
This unit aims to provide a basic foundation in the basic language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing Italian, and a brief introduction to contemporary Italian social and political history and culture. It is specifically designed for those students who have little or no knowledge of the language.
|Pre-Departure Session (Compulsory)||May 2018|
|Overseas Dates||24 September – 19 October 2018 (Block 1)|
|Deposit (Paid on application)||$300|
|Balance (Paid on acceptance into program)||$0|
|Included in Program Fee||Additional Costs|
|Site entrance fees||All Meals|
|Parliamo Italian Language + culture sessions||Spending Money|
|International Return Flights + transfers*|
|Tuition Fees (see below)|
*Please note, students should not book flights until after your application has been approved by the Faculty and the Faculty has confirmed the program will be going ahead.
**Students participating in the Semester in Prato program must stay in Prato during their program dates. Arts Global Programs will assist you in booking this accommodation AFTER you have been accepted into the program.
- Loans: There are a number of loans available to assist you in financing your overseas study program.
- Travel Insurance: All outgoing students will receive complementary travel insurance.
- Tuition Fees: Monash students will be charged fees according to their verified funding status. This fee will appear on your Monash Fee Statement. Non-Monash students must contact email@example.com to enquire about tuition fees.
- Refund Policy: Please read our refund policy carefully before applying.
How to Apply
Applications will open in November/December 2017.
1. Read the full application process.
2. Link to application form will be provided here once applications have opened. Submit your expression of interest for the 2018 program.