Credit points: 6
Location: Monash Prato Centre, Italy
Coordinator: Dr Samuele Grassi
Program type: Arts Semester in Prato
– APPLICATIONS CLOSED –
This unit aims to consolidate the foundation provided by level 1 Italian in the basic language skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing Italian, and to continue the introduction to contemporary Italian social and political history and culture provided by ATS1221 or its equivalent.
|2017 Sem 2 Program||2018 Sem 2 Program|
|Pre-Departure Session (Compulsory)||17 May 2017||May 2018|
|Overseas Dates||23 October – 17 November 2017 (Block 2)||22 October – 16 November 2018 (Block 2)|
|Results||Check here||Check here|
|Deposit (Paid on application)||$300|
|Balance (Paid on acceptance into program)||$0|
|Included in Program Fee||Additional Costs|
|Site entrance fees||All Meals|
|Parliamo Italian Language + culture sessions||Spending Money|
|International Return Flights + transfers*|
|Tuition Fees (see below)|
*Please note, students should not book flights until after your application has been approved by the Faculty and the Faculty has confirmed the program will be going ahead.
**Students participating in the Semester in Prato program must stay in Prato during their program dates. Arts Global Programs will assist you in booking this accommodation AFTER you have been accepted into the program.
- Loans: There are a number of loans available to assist you in financing your overseas study program.
- Travel Insurance: All outgoing students will receive complementary travel insurance.
- Tuition Fees: Monash students will be charged fees according to their verified funding status. This fee will appear on your Monash Fee Statement. Non-Monash students must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about tuition fees.
- Refund Policy: Please read our refund policy carefully before applying.
How to Apply
Applications will open in November/December 2017.
1. Read the full application process.
2. Link to application form will be provided here once applications have opened. Submit your expression of interest for the 2018 program.