Credit points: 6
Location: Monash Prato Centre, Italy
Coordinator: Dr Annamaria Pagliaro
Program type: Arts Semester in Prato
– APPLICATIONS CLOSED –
The unit develops Italian cultural knowledge and language proficiency through a focus on Italian historical and contemporary society. Passages from seminal Italian literary texts as well as other media are used to understand and critically analyse Italian society and its transformation in the last century.
– KEY DATES –
|2018 Sem 2 Program|
|Pre-Departure Session (Compulsory)||May 2018|
|Overseas Dates||24 September – 19 October 2018 (Block 1)|
– PROGRAM FEE –
|Deposit (Paid on application)||$300|
|Balance (Paid on acceptance into program)||$0|
– TUITION FEE –
Monash students will be charged fees according to their verified funding status. This fee will appear on your Monash Fee Statement. Non-Monash students must contact email@example.com to enquire about tuition fees.
– ACCOMMODATION –
Your accommodation in Rome and Prato is included in the above program fee. The faculty has booked accommodation with check-in the night before the program commences and the night of the final day of the program.
– ADDITIONAL COSTS –
- Spending money
- International Return Flights** and associated transfers.
* Please note, students should not book flights or organise visas until after your application has been approved by the Faculty and the Faculty has confirmed the program will be going ahead.
How to Apply
Applications open: Applications for 2018 Semester 2 will open November 2017.
Applications close: Applications for 2017 Semester 2 are now closed.
- Read the full application process
- Register your Expression of Interest for 2018 Semester 2 Program here.
* Art Study Tour units have a minimum number of students to be able to go ahead. Students should not make any travel arrangements until the Faculty has endorsed their application and confirmed the program will be going ahead.