Calling all language students!
The Walter Mangold Trust Fund is providing a number of travel scholarships for Exchange & Study Abroad students!
The scholarships provide up to $20,000 towards travel and living expenses while you are enrolled in accredited language an cultural programs at an overseas university for 1 or 2 Semesters in 2018.
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- You currently reside in Victoria.
- You are currently enrolled in a full time award course at a tertiary institute in Victoria;
- You have completed, or expect to complete, the second-year level academic requirement in a modern language stream before studying abroad.
- Your program is at least 12 weeks in duration (ie. one semester);
- Your program is not delivered in English;
- Related inter-disciplinary courses (such as Electives) may be combined with your languagesubjects, provided that you are proficient enough to manage learning and assessment tasks in your chosen language.
- You have applied to their home university (ie. Monash Abroad) for an accredited full-time exchange place or study abroad program in a modern language at an overseas tertiary institution acceptable to the Trust;
- You have been accepted for enrolment by the overseas university into a full-time languageprogram of between 3 and 12 months duration, commencing between 1 January and 30 June 2017