Calling all language students!
Walter Mangold Trust offer $20,000 Language Scholarships for full-time university students who are approved for an exchange or study abroad program in Semester 2, 2018 (program commencing 1 July to 31 December 2018).
How to apply
- Apply directly to the Walter Mangold Trustfund here
- If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
- are Australian citizens or permanent residents;
- are currently resident in the state of Victoria;
- are currently enrolled in an undergraduate award course at a tertiary institute in Victoria;
- have completed, or expect to complete, the second-year level academic requirements in a modern language stream before studying abroad;
- are applying through their home university (or have been nominated) for a full-time exchange place or study abroad program in languages at an overseas tertiary institution acceptable to the Trust;
- are accepted for enrolment by the overseas host university into a full-time program of 3 to 12 month’s duration, commencing in the period from 1 July 2018 to 31 December 2018.
Please have a read of the 2018 Guidelines, which will give you some insight into the selection criteria!